All children like to play with the dough of the game, that the modeling of the substance that comes in different colors. Young children enjoy squeezing the flexible material and feeling the texture and softness of the game dough. Of course, there is a disadvantage to mass play.
Although the exact formulation of Play-Doh is proprietary information, it is no secret that has kept small children entertained since 1956. According to the manufacturer Hasbro, if you took all the Play-Doh already done and formed it into a big ball, it would weigh more than 700 million lbs. This amount of Play-Doh in the world, it is inevitable that occasionally some of them will hit the rug. But don’t worry, you can make your rug as good as new.
- Collect pieces of soft Play-Doh by blotting with a piece of fresh clay. Do not rub or place the clay on the carpet.
- Let the rest of Play-Doh dry thoroughly. Do not use water or cleaners in the clay.
- Break the dry Play-Doh with a hard brush, an opaque knife or the edge of a spoon.
- Aspirate Play-Doh parts away. Repeat the process, if necessary, until all solid clay is gone.
- Remove stubborn discolorations by wiping with mild soap and cold water.
Things you’ll need
- Play-Doh Cool Piece
- Brush, knife or spoon
- Vacuum cleaner
- Soap and water (optional)
Spread an old sheet or drop cloth to protect the rugs when the children are using Play-Doh.